BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
diana g.
Santa Ana, CA
Amazing stuff leaves my skin nice and soft have only used it couple times. Got samples of it before and fell in love with it
Jenny D.
Cramerton, NC
Great product! Helped with my dry skin and feels refreshing. Everyday use. I love most of there products and there frangance.
Ashley W.
Englewood , CO
I originally borrowed this from my mom. Now I steal it every time I go home! Makes you feel refreshed and your skin healthy.
Jenny D.
I like this line, but the scent is a bit strong for me. It does make my skin smooth and glow. I feel my skin is less wrinkle
Julia C.
san diego, CA
This makes my skin feel amazing. The nourishing power gives my skin the boost it needs to feel fresh and moisturized all day.
Mandy H.
Pontoon Beach, IL
I like that Origins uses natural products. However, I don't like the smell of this one. Also, I like a perfect world better.
Michele G.
El Paso, TX
Did not feel heavy and very soft and not oily at all. Love the after affect of using the product. Will continue to use item.
Journey H.
I really enjoyed this product! I bought it just to see because it sounded refreshing and it's a part of my skin care routine.
Kayla G.
Orlando, FL
This serum from Origins is the only one that I will use. I love that Origins and this serum are always light and rejuvinating
Shanon S.
Anchorage, AK
Great for my oily skin. I also have mild acne and some scarring. I loved how it felt on my face and wouldn't mind using again
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.