BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Chante M.
Brownsville , TX
I absolutely love this product. I have combination skin but this serum helps me feel hydrated and doesn't feel harsh on my skin.
Christal K.
Bellingham, WA
Not my favorite. I don't know if it's that my skin is so sensitive, but it irritated my skin enough that I rinsed most of it off.
Meghan S.
Millburn, NJ
Natural but effective serum...smooth elegance in feel...not side effects. Just improved skins radiance and overall look and feel
Jenney C.
Smells kind of strong. It helped with my redness which I liked, but not much more than that. Could be a bit more wallet friendly.
alexis m.
tulare, CA
This stuff smells so bad that i would not even put it on i took it right back to where i got it from. Very sad about this product
Parker B.
I use this serum after I shower, before I go to bed. My skin is so soft, and looks better in the morning. I love Origin products.
Haley D.
Auctully helped a lot to add moisture to my super dry skin. Not sure if that is what it's meant to do but I love me a good serum
Dorothy Q.
Canton
It's a very good product, not too heavy for me. Also, the formula isn't greasey. I wish it was a little more moisturizing though.
sandra s.
Huntington Pk, CA
I love using this product, everytime I get a blemish. I love it and removes my blemish and making it disappeared. I recommended.
emma f.
I havnt been trying it for much long , it's been about 3 weeks , when I put it on my face it goes on good , so far I'm liking it
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.