BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Does this product help with redness?1 Answers
Amy P.
Columbia , SC
I used this when going to get my makeup done at sephora. I loved it! It made my face feel really smooth when the employee put it on me.
Brianna Q.
San Antonio , TX
I have Rosacea so this product really gives my skin relief! I love the feeling on my skin once applying. It is so cool and refreshing.
Veronika S.
Sacramento, CA
It was okay. Definetly not for my skin style specifically but I'm sure it's more helpful if you have allot of dry spots on your face.
Kayleigh C.
Indianapolis, IN
This serum leaves your face feeling amazing and is so hydrating especially for my dry skin and works amazing during the winter months
Katija T.
Otisville, NY
Great for after a surgical procedure. Very good product! Worth the price. Soothing and works. Must use the entire line though.
Karla S.
This is the only serum I can use for my sensitive skin. It really helps with dryness and redness. I'll never go back to other serums.
Brianna S.
Manchester, KY
I love this product it works so well and I very highly recommend it. Not to mention when it says that it is skin relief it really is.
lisa P.
Great product , I've used it many times and had great results ❤️I would recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin and wants relief.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Like all things origins this product was a bit pricey but definitely worth it. Loved it til the last drop & then quickly replaced it.
Bella c.
tucson
This serum is a wonderful product. It’s for redness an sensitive skin. It is safe to use and helps hydrate your skin at the same time
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Kara D.
Ronie k.
Aurora , CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf