BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Katija T.
Middletown, NY
Great for after a surgical procedure. Very good product! Worth the price. Soothing and works. Must use the entire line though.
Karla S.
This is the only serum I can use for my sensitive skin. It really helps with dryness and redness. I'll never go back to other serums.
Nicole M.
Gulfport, MS
This product was ok.. Not to disappointed but don't think I need this just yet. Would recommend for others who would like to try it
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
I’ll see y’all tomorrow I’ll see y’all soon love you merry Christmas merry Christmas happy happy thanksgiving merry Christmas merry
Erika M.
Kissimmee , FL
Soo.. amazing it feels like your skin is being rejuvenated while you apply the serum. NOT sticky at all and love the minimum scent.
Alma L.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of my favorite serums to use after summer. It leaves your skin feeling hydrated and renewed I absolutely recommend it!
Krissy W.
Overland Park, KS
I have super dry, sensitive skin and this serum is a life-saver in the winter. It saved my scaly skin after I went running outside.
Cassandra C.
Santa Ana, CA
Help me take off all my makeup up with out girding my skin. It a very nice prounts I wish I would us more but it was just a sample
Megan C.
Xenia, OH
This made my skin glow like no other. My skin absorbed the product because it was so gentle and soothing. I bought this on amazon.
Eufemia C.
Absolutely loved this for my skin! It is a really great product and it feels super healthy for it. I 100% recommend this to anyone.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.