BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Renata B.
Charlotte
I like the way this feels on my skin! It sinks right in and after one use I feel as though my skin is brighter and looks less stressed.
Amy P.
Columbia , SC
I used this when going to get my makeup done at sephora. I loved it! It made my face feel really smooth when the employee put it on me.
Heidi W.
It smells wonderful and it feels great. It moisturizes and your face feels smooth. My face is sensitive and doesn't react weird to this.
Emily S.
Charlotte
I think it was okay, it was pretty nice and refreshing. I put it in before bed and I think it is very refreshing and just nice feeling
Teryn W.
So I'm mixed on this. It seemed to do okay for my skin, but it didn't seem to absorb that well. I found that it would sometimes flake.
Sandy C.
packaging make it hard to squeeze the last bit out of there....but price is good compared to other brands..and it felt nice on the skin
Lauren Z.
This serum is very gentle and good for sensitive skin. It did not break me out or make my face sticky. Gives a nice finish on the face.
Brianna Q.
San Antonio
I have Rosacea so this product really gives my skin relief! I love the feeling on my skin once applying. It is so cool and refreshing.
Olivia L.
I would say this product is great for those with signs of aging skin. It replenishes your skin and reduced the appearances of dullness.
kacie b.
Westerville, OH
I bought this to even out my skin tone and for brighter completion. It is expensive on the price for the results that it was given me.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.