BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
katie s.
Lancaster, NY
Great product, really does its job and smells nice!leaves your pores feeling cleaned out and your skin very moisturized!! highly recommend!!!
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
I love this serum, it actually works for my face! I'm not usually into series cause I never thought my face needed it but this actually work!
Nicole J.
Phoenix, AZ
This product is quite amazing after using it multiple times my face feels more clear and fresh I feel like this should be totally recommended
Mariela M.
Elk Grove, CA
It worked for a while but afterwards it did nothing for my skin. I have a lot of redness in my skin and it made it go away but not for long.
Avery D.
Freehold, NJ
It's a very nice and light serum. It clears up sensitive skin and redness in just a few weeks. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
josany p.
This serum feels soo good on my skin! I always buy this whenever I feel redness on my face and it definitely calms it down. Worth the price!
Heather H.
Love this! really been enjoying putting face oils on at night. gives it plenty of time to soak in and you wake up with ur skin so hydrated!
Cassie R.
My mom uses this product and says its one of the best ones she's used because she's tried a lot. It is a bit pricey but says it lasts long.
Loretta R.
Winston Salem, NC
This Mega Mushroom skin relief serum is very powerful and i found it effective after a week of use and I would recommend this gentle serum.
Kara B.
Irondale
I take this with me everywhere. Especially when I go to the beach, it feels amazing to put on. It’s so light and a little goes a long way!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.