BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Rebecca D C.
It has made a difference over time, but results are not instant. Keep that in mind. I love that it smells like walking into a health food store!
Lauryn C.
Clovis
I love this serum. I love to use serums in my everyday day skin routine and I think this serum does its job well and is definitely a great buy.
emily m.
Port Hadlock, WA
This product leaves your skin feeling fresh. it's not a thick serum but gental and smooth. I have lots of acne and this cleared a lot of it up!
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
This is one of my favorite products from the brand origins. I like it because it's a natural product and I love The way he makes my skin feels
Katie A.
This stuff smells a little funky (it's just very earthy). It helps to alleviate the redness from exfoliating. It's expensive but it's worth it!
Jessica B.
Jacksonville, FL
Very light. I didnt buy this I got it as a sample from my purchase.no real smell. But is a little watery. I prefer the plantscripti9n eye serum
Nicky P.
Branford , Ct
Expensive product, but worth the money. Keeps my skin even and heals any scars. It's the best purchase ever! I recommend anything from Dr.Weil.
Korrine C.
Massapequa
Well worth the price!
It tightened my skin made it glow, bright and super soft It smells great!
Most importantly it didn't add to my oily skin!
MamaLife M.
Northville, MI
Only OK, I don’t know what else I expected out of this but I thought it was going to be more. I don’t like the smell either, weird consistency
Angelina B.
I love the way this product feels and smells! Has an earthy scent and isn't too greasy! I love all the products by origins with dr Andrew Weil!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.