BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Jennifer A.
Los Angeles, CA
It was my first time using this product , it made my skin feel super clean and refreshed. I have super sensitive skin and this worked great for me
Cristina S.
This Serum goes on smoothly and gives my skin a healthy glow. It does not have an offensive sent and its easily and quickly absorbed into the skin.
Vivian N.
This stuff is amazing I use this stuff like everyday and it makes my skin smoother love this I hope I get to buy some more because I'm running out
catherine r.
brooklyn, NY
I use this face serum for every night! i was never a type of person who will take good care of my own skin until i met my bf who work for sephora.
Nicole P.
Flemington, NJ
The smell is great first off. I also really like the texture. Most importantly, this product is great for people with dry skin! Does a great job!
Rebecca D C.
It has made a difference over time, but results are not instant. Keep that in mind. I love that it smells like walking into a health food store!
Jennifer C.
I have sensitive skin and it worked well on it. it didn't have a strong scent and wasn't too thick. I have noticed some changes in my dark spots.
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Nunca imaginé encontrar productos a base de hongos y aquí está uno excelente y en un empaque muy coqueto y práctico para llevarlo a todas partes
Nancy W.
San Pedro, CA
This is my go to serum, especially in the summer. It's lite and makes my skin feel silky. It's a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way.
Taylor R.
Sacramento, CA
It was an okay product it doesn’t have a bad smell but it’s not great i i used once but i will be tryinga gain to see if i get different results
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.