BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Ashley M.
Appomattox, VA
This works great! Makes skin feel younger and better, I put it on before I go to bed and I wake up feeling great, it makes my makeup last longer too!
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
This product was very healing on my dry skin. I love origins the brand it has never stirred me wrong. I'm always happy to try a new origins product.
Juana Z.
I am in love with this serum I won't change it for any other!! It leaves my skin flawless !! It has help improve my skin appearance I look younger!!
Mya B.
Milan
Absolutely loved this product!! It made my skin feel great. I have been using it for awhile now. It may be pricey but definitely worth every penny!!
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This really help my skin in the sun because of my sun spots but the price is freaking crazy I wouldn't buy it again I would get the he genetic brand
Mica G.
Cumming, GA
This product lifted and brightened my face. It it did start some irritation around my jaw line. Overall, it's a decent product and I would use again.
Madison A.
Use product ever now and then but it is still in my top five serums in my facial routine. Has an amazing scent to it and makes my face feel hydrated.
Ana L.
Philadelphia, PA
I didn't like the smell and didn't see any results. I don't think I would purchase this product again. I do like other products in the origins line.
Lacey A.
Ashburnham, Ma
Amazing for those with redness or irritation on their skin. I have used this for itchy spots and bug bites as well and it calms them down right away
Rikki A.
St Louis Park, MN
I like this but I don't find myself reaching for it very often. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a more natural higher end product
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.