BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Lindsey W.
Douglasville , GA
This product worked well to calm my skin & it helped correct the redness in my skin as well. My skin felt hydrated & comforted after using this product.
Shelby B.
Tow, TX
I LOVE this product! I use this after washing my face, and after I wash my face it usually feels dry and this moisturizer instantly replenishes my skin.
Dewayne H.
Lincoln, NE
I really love this product! I saw a difference in my eyes the third time i used it which i figured would happen. I would really recommend it for friends.
carmen p.
Amityville, NY
The results with this product are clearly seen ny skin quality has improved so much i knew orgins was amazing but they have truly succeed my expectations
Cari N.
Ok, nothing special. Smell is strange. Not worth the price. Origins made a microfusion serum that I loved and I miss it a great deal!!!! Bring it back!!!
Ashley B.
Afton, TN
Awesome product makes ur skin fill really soft actually started my mim using this and got to where she loves it and is now recommending it too others 😃😃
M L.
Elk Grove, CA
Although it works for my dry skin but I don't care much on the smell of the product. I use this product day and night and helps with occasional redness.
Lisa M.
Lewiston
Use this everyday the smell is not great smells very earthy but I like how it makes my skin feel. I initially got this as a sample but wound up buying it
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Very effective and not too gloopy blend in well with my skin and produced nice results within a week. I would definitely recommend and purchase it again😃
Tatum W.
Scobey, MS
Clears skin up while giving the needed moisture that your face needs! It smells really good as well. It lasts a very long time and is worth every dime!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.