BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
RACHEL S.
Standish, ME
Fantastic skin conditioning oils that smell heavenly I really love the scent and it leaves my eyes puff free for hours I really love the Origins product line
Gabrielle K.
Definitely brought some very much needed relief to my poor face. Winter has been rough! Not crazy about the scent but I can deal with that for these results
Jimena G.
These product is one of my favorites one to put on my face , it actually leaves my face really smooth and beautiful I really recommend it its one of the best
Alaysia T.
Eunice, LA
It is a skin relief advanced face serum and it is awesome . It smells so good and it's affordable . If any one wants a good face serum , get this product!!!
This helped my face so much every morning my face was extremely soft and the little bumps I had went away so no longer do I see bumps where my highlight goes
tori P.
Bogalusa, LA
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!! all my friends use this because of me (: it's definitely something more people should buy. definitely worth the money
LEAR29666 victoria C.
It feels very rich to the skin I like it very much, because it refreshes me ka pien and it feels very soft and hydrated when I apply it, I like it very much.
Jamira B.
This helps keep my skin feeling clean and light. It also just makes my skin look younger and less irritated, especially during that time of the month.
Maria P.
Love this product and the level of hydration that it gives my face. Wish I had all their products for a complete sense of moisture. I recommend this product.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
This is a nice product but I don’t think that it’s worth the price. It’s super moisturizing but I don’t think it effectively gets rid of any redness I have.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.