BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Before I started using this product, I had suffered from facial redness and texture. I was very interested in this product because of the all natural ingredients, so with my sensitive skin, this was a huge plus. After about a week and a half, my skin has totally shifted away from the redness and texture. My skin glowed and was so incredibly smooth. No other product has calmed the redness like that before. It feels amazing on skin, the results are beautiful and my makeup application is flawless.
darin n.
Buena Park, CA
amazing ..it worked properly the way i hv expected...
Skin becomes soft and glory
True value for money...
i would recommend everyone to go for it once and try....u will be regular use
Mary p.
Sacramento , CA
loved it. it was affordable and great with my skin. you guys should really try it out. My boyfriend gave it to me as a present and i LOVED it . I will be buying more in the future
Marla B.
Tujunga, CA

I have noticed a distinct difference in my complexion after using this product since its inception back in 2010. My skin is hydrated and no wrinkles so far. I cannot recommend this product enough and I have fair sensitive skin. I even use it around my eyes.
keidy S.
This stuff is great. It helped more then just my acne, but it helped my overall complexion. It took a way my redness and made my skin really smooth and fresh. It has been the best thing using this, the toning lotion and the smoothing face lotion.
Dena M.
Columbus, OH
I love this stuff. I'm so glad I came across it. I received a trial size to try out and will definitely be buying the full size. My face has never looked better
Lauren C.
Wylie, TX
Loved this my skin takes just the right serum and this is the one! My skin drank it up and it left me feeling softer, more supple, hydrated but not overly oily!
Jessica W.
Orwigsburg
I use this serum every night and it really helps to add that extra something to my nighttime routine. This serum is so hydrating and refreshing to use! Love it!
Ally O.
Vista, CA
By far the best serum I have ever used. It effective and you see results almost instantly. It's affordable and worth every penny! Totally met my expectations ❤️
Alaina T.
Nashville, TN
The entire mega-mushroom line is some of the best skin care products I've ever used. The skin relief serum helps keep problem or combination skin under control.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.