BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Jessica B.
Azusa , CA
I've never been a real toner kind of person but their toner is amazing. I've heard a lot of toner leave the skin dry or cracky and this one doesn't do either of those things. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for a good toner
Hanna Lee A.
Hendersonvlle, TN
The smell of this product is amazing! It leaves your face feeling very refreshed and moisturized. I love the brand Origins, everything they create is worth the money! Reasonably priced too
Soothing, calming serum. Slightly odd medicinal scent, but very mild. I use this when my skin is happy, to keep it happy. I don't use it when I'm premenstrual or broken out as it doesn't seem to control oil.
rachel s.
Gretna, LA
I love this lotion it really hydrated my skin and made my skin less dry. i was not dissapointed at all.The lotion was extremely effective. I bought this from Target. It was very gentle on my skin. It was not harsh on my skin at all. The only thing I would say is that it does not smell that good.
Grish S.
Piscataway, NJ
Origins has the best skincare and beauty products hands down! They feel so natural and soothing to put on after a long day. I have slept with their makeup products on and my skin doesn't react to it!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Really love this product this is a really great product is amazing it's fabulous it's good wonderful on your skin wonderful on your face and it really does what it needs to do and you should go buy. It
Sara  B.
I don't know how I lived without this product! This has nearly taken all my redness away while softening and perfecting my skin. Cannot live without this product
Niki R.
I'm a very fair skinned person so I have a few sun damaged areas. This serum works wonders on my damaged skin. It feels new and looks sommich better when I use it. I love it !
Sophia M.
This product made my skin extra soft! I love the way it smells and made my skin refreshed. I bought this product from Sephora. This is my first time buying it and I liked it very much. I would definitely buy it again.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Before I started using this product, I had suffered from facial redness and texture. I was very interested in this product because of the all natural ingredients, so with my sensitive skin, this was a huge plus. After about a week and a half, my skin has totally shifted away from the redness and texture. My skin glowed and was so incredibly smooth. No other product has calmed the redness like that before. It feels amazing on skin, the results are beautiful and my makeup application is flawless.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.