BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Does this product help with redness?1 Answers
Danielle M.
This is a great product if you have sensitive skin or are looking for a serum that just feels really hydrating and light weight. I like to use it during the summer months.
Karina P.
Old Bridge, NJ
Fantastic! made my super smooth. Use it all the time, not every single day but when i don't use it i can totally tell that i didn't use it. would recommend to everyone.
Brandy J.
Orangeburg, SC
This was wonderful. The first time I used it, I had a reaction, but decided to try it again. A couple of months ago, I tried it again and it was great. Very effective.
Rylie S.
Chicago
This product gave my skin a amazing finish and leaves my skin feeling perfect, though it is a oil it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy by it feel soft and smooth with a nice natural glow
Liliia R.
Brooklyn, NY

Loving this serum. I have red oily sensitive skin. I've been using this for about a month now and I am really liking it. My skin is changing. I've noticed I get less oily throughout the day so I know my skin is getting the proper hydration now and isn't over producing oil anymore. I still see redness tho but I also don't eat all that healthy so my skin is going to reflect that. This serum is pricey tho.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
I really liked this origins face lotion. It moisturized my skin without making it too oily. It smelled very pleasant too. I’ve only used a sample but I would buy it... only issue for me is the price. But, I’m sure it’s worth it
Casey T.
Liberty, MO
Best serum ever! This serum cleared up my skin, making it look luminous and smooth. Redness and texture eased away within a week of use. I also go back to this serum!
Rachel M.
Plano, TX
I have oily skin so I generally do not like serums, but with that being said this hasn't broken me out, accentuated my oiliness, or irritated my skin. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Teresa M.
Louisville
Mushroom-based serum soothes inflamed skin. The texture is light and milky. Absorbs quickly. Long-lasting. For a special treat, apply it just before a mask treatment.
Katie P.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Love this product! All of my family members have started using it after I started. I've noticed a great improvement in my skin and it definitely met my expectations.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora , CO
Kara D.
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf

Sephora