BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Isabella P.
This product is absolutely amazing, the results are just incredible. The price was great and within just a short amount of time I already got results that were very noticeable
Alexis S.
Woodbridge, VA
I love all of the products from this brand. My favorite thing about this brand is the moisture it gives my skin after any product. The scent is also very relaxing. I enjoy using this product at night
Brandy J.
Orangeburg, SC
This was wonderful. The first time I used it, I had a reaction, but decided to try it again. A couple of months ago, I tried it again and it was great. Very effective.
Liliia R.
Brooklyn, NY

Loving this serum. I have red oily sensitive skin. I've been using this for about a month now and I am really liking it. My skin is changing. I've noticed I get less oily throughout the day so I know my skin is getting the proper hydration now and isn't over producing oil anymore. I still see redness tho but I also don't eat all that healthy so my skin is going to reflect that. This serum is pricey tho.
emmy u.
Ashburn, VA
I really liked this origins face lotion. It moisturized my skin without making it too oily. It smelled very pleasant too. I’ve only used a sample but I would buy it... only issue for me is the price. But, I’m sure it’s worth it
Rylie S.
Chicago
This product gave my skin a amazing finish and leaves my skin feeling perfect, though it is a oil it didn't leave my skin feeling greasy by it feel soft and smooth with a nice natural glow
Karina P.
Old Bridge, NJ
Fantastic! made my super smooth. Use it all the time, not every single day but when i don't use it i can totally tell that i didn't use it. would recommend to everyone.
Aaliyah B.
Seneca, SC
Best thing Ive used on my skin yet! I love it! My skin came out very soft & clear within a week of using this! Its very well worth trying for those of you who havent.
Sue T.
Vernon Rockville, CT
I have been usin this religiously day and night and my skin has never looked so good! I'm 44 and I feel the firmness of my skin and helped fine lines !! Amazing !!!!!
Casey T.
Liberty, MO
Best serum ever! This serum cleared up my skin, making it look luminous and smooth. Redness and texture eased away within a week of use. I also go back to this serum!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.