BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Rachna P.
Buford, GA
Best product I ever used. My face would get blotchy with redness from other products. It's pricey. But well worth every penny. I look younger than my age and my skin is so smooth and soft.
Alex R.
Garland, TX
I can not rave about this product enough. I will never forget the first time I used it. The very next day people asked me why my skin was so glowing. It makes my skin plump and glowing...
Maria B.
Es un muy bien producto te deja la piel de la cara bastante limpia suave , se estiende bien, etc...

Me gusta el tamaño porque no es muy grande ni muy pequeño es muy manejable y me encanta
Addie R.
My face always takes a beating in the cooler/winter months so I look for something to lessen the dryness. Helped relieve these issues without the greasy, oily feel.
Marian C.
Portland, OR
I used this serum and lived it. It made my face feel smooth and really reduced redness. A great serum to use in the morning and at night. The product went on smooth and absorbed well. This is a serum I will repurchase.
Kelly B.
The mushroom connection must be the secret in all his products. Once again sinks into skin provides a veil of protection against the elements while nourishing from the inside out. Total improvement in pores lines and wrinkles really refreshing youthful look.
Geraldine B.
Los Angeles, CA
The best thing of this product is once u put it feels very smooth and you just feel want to put more and more to make your face very healthy. Your face is very soft . love the smell too
Cristina O.
Katy, TX
It didn't work very well for my skin, I have very dry skin and it just sort of slid over the patchy area instead of mixing into my skin. Smelled funny to me as well. Disappointing because I love Origins.
Erika D.
Lewis Center, OH
I have loved this product for a long time. I have very sensitive skin and red cheeks often. This product gives instant relief and soothes the sensitivity reducing the redness. Love it
Irene K.
Nyack, NY
Love the Mega-Mushroom Line, keep buying over and over, Dr. Weil has created a product that moisturizes without harsh chemicals and it smells really nice as well.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.