BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Influenster M.
This definitely smells a bit funky, almost herbal. But it works wonders! My skin usually gets stripped, dry and red from the harsh winter but this serum really helps. I usually layer it under my moisturizer
Jayy S.
Ernest, PA
This stuff is awesome, Works miracles on the skin. Packaging is very high end, But the product itself has a pretty weird smell. Despite that I would buy it again. I purchased line from the origins website.
Kathie H.
Astoria, NY
I received this as a gift from one of my friends and have used it for maybe a month before switching to another product. I wouldn't know how much this product cost but I remember seeing Macys selling them.
Brennah W.
Iowa
I absolutely love this stuff! Made my skin look and feel AMAZING! I was also expecting it not to smell very good because of the mushrooms, but the smell was actually very refreshing!
member-feee4730e
Zandvoort
I like it, it's good for my skin because my skin is very dry, i use it everyday, even my mom, my sister uses it. The packaging is very nice and cute. I used it before, and i will defenitly keep using this!
Michele Z.
Santa Rosa, CA
Due to my sensitive skin this product did irratate me whichj was unfortunate to say the least. It did not feel calming on my face which I believe is a must. All in all I would not spend money on this serum.
Maddie B.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect for just giving your skin a good feeling! Every product that i own from Origins is just sinply amazing and works wonders on my face. Always gives a nice gentle feel and just feels good for your skin!
Gabriella N.
Hartford, CT
I had the best experience using this product! It was easy to use and follow directions. My pores had been acting up earlier in the week and after using this my skin just felt so much lighter and stronger!
Amy M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Weils Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Serum is so good. It smells a little funky but if you can get passed that, it really does the trick. I used to get clogged pores on my cheeks and this did the trick!
Kate G.
Burlington, NC
This is a great product and my go to for when I have super dry skin! I first used it when the seasons were changing and my skin was not doing well and I had terrible dry skin but it really helped me!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.