BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Mound, MN
All of Dr Weils products are amazing but this helps with everything! I am extremely oily and it still works well for me. It helps in other ways as well. Perfect for bug bites or any redness (even after an eyebrow wax)!
Stephanie F.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This face cream has a very natural scent to it. It sinks into your skin beautifully and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. This product is perfect for those with sensitive skin and really helps to lock in moisture, great for every day use!
angela e.
Mendota, CA
Omg I just can not tell how good this serum is. Just to know that is natural is perfect. It levaes your face felling very fresh and soft like if you had gotten a facil, I totally love it!!
Maureen C.
Like the natural ingredients. Lightweight, non greasy. I think it is on the pricey side. But its great for sensitive skin. I have used it several times. However I have to buy it online because there are no stores near me.
Juvilyn I.
San Francisco, CA
I love this serum! It made my skin feel super plump and rejuvenated. A little bit goes a long way, and it will have your skin feel very hydrated and soft. Definitely
Kesia P.
Orange, CA
I love all of Origins products. This mushroom skin relief is one of my favorites so far. It evened out my skin tone, took away any redness, and and imperfect I had.
Ashley
Origins is by far one of the best brands out there. This serum is refreshing and light and perfect for any skin type. I have an extremely oily t-zone and dry outside of the face and it doesn't cause any more oiliness.
Jan N.
Helps with my sons eczema. Very gentle on the skin and not one break out. There seems to be some products your skin has to get use to before your skin seems to adjust. This product just work beautiful on the skin
Nadine C.
I love this eye cream! I bought it from Macy's and I love how moisturizing it is! I've been using eye creams since I was 16 because I had dry eye lids but this is extremely gentle and I would recommend it to others.
Jordan S.
Brunswick, GA
I love the way this feels on my face. It makes my skin feel very moisturizer and my makeup seems to go on smoother than it did before this product. I am not a big fan of the smell though!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.