BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Alexis S.
Indianapolis, IN
I've struggled with dry skin and acne all of my life and I've continued to use Origin products because they work so well. I love how the serum makes my skin looks fresh and extremely clean after using their other products!
Taitiana A.
I have acne prone combination towards oily skin with eczema and basically all origins products help enhance my skin rather than hurt or damage it with additional side effect. I usually buy my Origin products at Sephora and their prices are more favorable than GlamGlow or other more expensive products but still puts out the same quality and effectiveness.
Bibi L.
San Juan, TX
each serum has its own benefits, they all worked great for my skin and helped improve my skin problems. They also reduced all types of dots and acne i had. the bottles are good when it comes to traveling and have a nice odor
Ami R.
S San Fran, CA
Was a little skeptical to try out but did anyways. My skin seems to like it and reacted well. I haven't noticed a huge difference yet but will continue for a while and see if thing change. Origins has always been a good brand so I would assume it would be good in the end.
Samantha G.
This was supposed to calm and give your skin relief. I found the opposite to be true. It actually exacerbated my redness and broke me out. Would recommend for those with ultra sensitive skin.
Michael C.
This Works! I have very redness prone skin and have tried countless products to help calm and soothe my redness and this on does the trick! I'm oily but this absorbs quickly leaving behind not greasy residue. You see instant results of the redness visibly calmed and then over time helping more! Love it!
Zachary C.
Macon, GA
Dr. Andrews must be a genius. He made my face feel like a blue octopus on a galactic quest for vengeance and revenge that even my mother couldn't justify. She was an evil woman who preached hatred of all men and boots.
Stephanie F.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This face cream has a very natural scent to it. It sinks into your skin beautifully and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. This product is perfect for those with sensitive skin and really helps to lock in moisture, great for every day use!
Alysia S.
Smyrna, TN
This product is really good when I used it on clients that don't have oil skin. However on me I didn't have the same luck. My face was good when I first put it on but as I went throughout my day my face became oil feeling
Jennifer J.
Jackson, Wy
Clean and lightweight. No visible redness upon application. Absorbed readily and no tightness. Gave a bright finish without looking oily. I like the formal and the subtle scent. Purchased at Sephora and would recommend@
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.