BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Does this product help with redness?1 Answers
angel d.
Los Angeles, CA
Awesome product to revitalize and hydrate the skin. Smoothes skin texture and evens the skin tone. Naturally plumps fine lines and fills in pores. I can't live without this product. It's especially good after long hours of Sun exposure.
Michelle M.
This is amazing product I just ran out of mine. First time user of this product, very gentle. Not harsh at all, give it a try. It is very effective not at all a disappointment. A little room for improvement.
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
I like this product because it really is worth the money. I bought this product online and I would say this is pricey but it is worth the money and it has very nice packaging I would recommend this product
Scarlett F.
I bought the mushroom lotion before but that doesn't do much for me. And I bought this mask with the hope that maybe the mask will work. It worths the try. It felt itchy on face at first but the next day my skin tone is evener. It does work for me this time!
Hailee A.
Kennewick, WA
Very smooth and nice on the skin, it's kinda sticky if you have oily skin . Great for dry and cracked skin . It made me break out a little but other than that love the product.
I really do like this product! The serum gave my face and chest some relief from a recent breakout but after two weeks of use I didn't see any lasting change. Maybe if I tried it for a longer period of time it could have been more effect.
Rolanda B.
I had the opportunity to try this wonderful product at an origins event. The packaging was lovely and this is a very gentle product. I highly recommend ❤ I have already recommended it to family and friends.
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one my favorite serums I have tried! Dr Andrew has really proved himself with this product! I have an Arsenal of skin products and this is one of my must haves! Try it out you won’t be disappointed!
Christina M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this serum so much it soothes my skin, I have eczema and soothes my dry skin. It leaves me moisturized but not oily. This serum smells nice and isn't strong. It always leaves me glowing and feeling nice. Its soothes really well.
Yang H.
San Jose, CA
Just bought one bottle and used for 1 month. Didn't see any changes. Perhaps because I already have good skin? I have deeper naso-labial folds but this is mainly due to facial structure, and as I age into 30s, inevitably it will become more visible. I was wishing this will help but so far as I can see it did nothing. So not for me.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Kara D.
Ronie k.
Aurora , CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf