BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Danni V.
Mountain View, CA
Fair warning, smell is not the greatest but it works if you have dry sensitive skin. I have noticed an improvement but not enough to continue using the product. Size is too small.
Ajone C.
Ridgely, MD
Perfect for my skin! Face feels super smooth and fresh after using it. Picked it up from my local drug store and the price was pretty affordable for me! Works great and I absolutely love it! Totally recommend for everyone to use! Fabulous!!!!!
Gaby R.
163 West 200 South, Apt 204, Salt Lake City
Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum had potential for being a good cleansing lotion for normal to dry skin, but it includes too many irritating essential oils to earn a recommendation. The various mushrooms have antioxidant ability, but even if that translated to topical application, those benefits are just rinsed down the drain.
Saron A.
Minneapolis, Mn
I love how soft this makes my face feel. I've also noticed my skin tone evening out. I've struggled with discoloration in my face and puffiness under my eyes but I definitely saw good results from this product.
Larry P.
It gets really windy where i live. This profuct works great to keep skin soft and feeling terrific. Dry flakiness is no longer a problem. Thank you for desighning such a wonderful product. Yes i would definately reccomed this to my friends.
Rolanda B.
I had the opportunity to try this wonderful product at an origins event. The packaging was lovely and this is a very gentle product. I highly recommend ❤ I have already recommended it to family and friends.
Michelle M.
This is amazing product I just ran out of mine. First time user of this product, very gentle. Not harsh at all, give it a try. It is very effective not at all a disappointment. A little room for improvement.
Scarlett F.
I bought the mushroom lotion before but that doesn't do much for me. And I bought this mask with the hope that maybe the mask will work. It worths the try. It felt itchy on face at first but the next day my skin tone is evener. It does work for me this time!
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
I like this product because it really is worth the money. I bought this product online and I would say this is pricey but it is worth the money and it has very nice packaging I would recommend this product
Hailee A.
Kennewick, WA
Very smooth and nice on the skin, it's kinda sticky if you have oily skin . Great for dry and cracked skin . It made me break out a little but other than that love the product.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.