BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Bilquis A.
I absolutel love this serum. It smells great and makes your face feels incredibly soft and the softness lasts for at least 24 hours for first use and gets better the longer ypu use the product. I also use it for my hands.
Mariana C.
Fruitland, ID
I love this product so much. It helps with my oily skin. It's very gentle makes my skin feel smooth. I got recommended to it and I'm glad i did. It's nice packaging, and doesn't take up any space. I'm going to buy again.
Denise W.
Ozone Park, NY
I highly recommend that you buy this product.  It glides on smoothly with no oily residue.  It greatly reduces the appearnce of fine lines and wrinkles.  I wouldn't think of going a day without it.  By far my favorite serum of all time.  It is really great!
Katy C.
This serum calms my skin during breakouts and seems to prevent future breakouts. The scent is mild and smells fresh. I received it as a sample and I was hooked after the first week of using it. I put it on after cleansing my face but before my moisturizer.
lauren s.
Thompsons Station, TN
Origins is a very good company but this is not good for their standards i feel like this is worth not even a cent i do not recommend this to people it leaves a weird residue and its very sticky and weird on my skin if i could give this zero stars i would.
Brittany D.
Katy, TX
I have very red skin. I tend to get irritated very easily. When I first started using make up and taking care of my face I started off at origins.. I bought a starting pack that had this in there and I can definitely tell you that this is some bomb stuff.
Kayleigh S.
Montgomery , NY
Tried a sample and really loved the way it left my skin, I suffer from combination skin and I felt like it calmed it down..must buy full size and try it out longer
Hanifa U.
Atlanta
This product is really great for your skin. It has cleared my redness and has reduced my breakouts. Its a little pricey but it works so that is a good thing. Its my first time using this product and i love it. I would definetley recommend to others.
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
I love Origins skin tone correcting serum. I've tried long and hard to find a product like this that really works and lone behold I do not need to look any farther
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
I used this during the summer when I get really sunburnt. While wearing it over night it instantly repairs the damage my skin suffered the day before! It's a must have in your bag if you are spending time in the sun
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.