BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Danielle S.
Coronado
This product was good for my red skin, it helped balance out my skintone. I bought this in a bundle at Macy's. The packaging is nice and sturdy, but nothing fancy. Overall, I did enjoy the serum and it was effective. I would recommend for people with redness or discoloration.
Jessica G.
Lubbock, TX
I really liked how it felt but dried out my skin a little so I was still getting pimples in many areas all over my face. Overall, the serum helped my face feel healthier and look healthier but still lingering acne.
This serum did not make any difference in my skin. It did not make it less red or smoother, both things I like in a serum. It was disappointing and the only thing that I would not try again from Origins. I would not buy this again.
Olivia M.
Lakewood, CO
I like this serum, but the scent is not too great. the packaging is great and it is easy to apply but smells earthy and not something I would use every day. However, it si gentle on the skin and I love the effects it has on the skin and how it corrects the dark circles.
Teresa
Nashville, TN
I was always hesitant to use serums because I felt as though I already had an oily face and this would just make it worst... but that wasn't the case at all! While I don't still use the product, it did make my skin silky and soft, especially within an hour of initial use.
Lois B.
I love this serum. It's very lite weight. I love the scent. Origins packaging is always nice. I've seen an improvement over the past 4 months. I purchased the serum online.
Jessica Y.
I have been using this product for almost 4 years now and my skin is so soft! It goes on very smoothly and doesn't feel oily. It use it after I wash my face every morning and the bottle lasts me almost a year without running out!
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
I love love love this product not greasy or drying feel and doesn't have over powering smell like alot of other products. I highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
An absolute must have! i have sensitive skin and this calms it right down. i use it on bug bites, any skin reactions, after waxing. and not just on my face. all over my body
Jada H.
Columbia, SC
i love the origin serum it helps to make my skin very soft like an babies bottom this product works best if you have eczema or any types of dry skin it provides moisture as well as all day protection. the price is fair for a good amount of product i would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.