BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Scotty T.
Dallas, TX
This product helped so much for my redness and sensitivity. I'm normally very rosy cheeked, but since I started using this, I've had almost no redness at all! I love it so much!
Norma R.
I used this serum for about six months, I have Rosecea and was hoping this serum would tone down the redness and soothe my skin. In the beginning it seemed to help, my skin was looking better overall but not enough to warrant the price.
Rachel L.
Sugar Land, TX
I was told by a sales associate at Origins that this would really help with calming my acne down (both redness and growth) but I saw absolutely no changes. Now I have a whole bottle just sitting there. It wasn't cheap either... Origins has continued to fail me with their products..
Ashley V.
Tucson, AZ
Living in the desert can be so hard on your skin. I have tried many different serums and moisturizers looking for the perfect fit for my skin in the heat. After trying Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief there was no going back. It is the perfect moisturizer and is so soft and silky.
Korrin S.
Tacoma, WA
I got This as a sample and loved how my skin looked and felt afterwards. I've used other serums before that have left my skin feeling greasy. This did not, it went on smooth and felt light on the skin.
Loretta F.
Penfield
This serum is refreshing and the sent is soothing. I didn't see a big change in my skin. It is good for sensitive skin. I think the price is very high for what the product does. I will not repurchase.
Kelly E.
Nashville, TN
I love this serum! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed without agitation - the packaging is clean and fresh looking! This was my first time and I would recommend it to anyone!
sabrina b.
West Covina, CA
Origins is such a good line of product, I use for my sensitive and oily skin. The mega mushroom is light on my face and doesn't leave it feeling oily or heavy on my skin. It also doesn't make me break out in pimples or rashes. I would recommend this line of product to anyone.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Results in days. This serum isn't sticky and it goes on smoothly. No real scent which is great for my sensitive skin. I'm very happy with this brand. Always gentle and worth the money as it is a bit pricey. Highly recommend.
Darion D.
Hendersonville, TN
I love how calming this is for your skin. I typically recommend this to my clients who have uneven skin tone and a lot of redness in their skin. I do wish the texture was a tiny bit different, I find it leaves my skin sometimes a little oily.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.