BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Melissa V.
New Caney, TX
I have been using it for about 3 weekds, and I like to apply this product on my skin before my make up, and let me tell you it is the best thing ever. Helps the foundation glide on, I'm not too fond of the smell but my husband loves it. You can say earthy. I will deff buy the product again.
Kelly A.
Amherst, MA
Love this serum!! My skin is fairly normal but can get a bit dry as the weather gets colder and layering this with my moisturizer saves it. I have also found that it help clear up minor acne. The scent can be a bit strong but it is not too bad. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Carina A.
Keller, TX
I started using this face serum a couple weeks ago, and I am already very pleased with the results. I've seen a good change in my skin's overall complexion. my skin appears to be less stressed and not as red also the wrinkles on my face have smoothed out a bit as well. This serum is great !
Kelli Z.
I use origins brand for different things all the time. I love their face washes to their moisturizers to their skin serum. doesn't leave you feeling too oily and works very well. has advanced formula with all natural products so you know it's good for you before you even put it on your face.
Ada J.
Evanston, IL
Didn't see what it can actually do for acnes but it's pretty moisturizing and suitable for combined skin as i have oily T zone. Didn't cause any break-outs so it's sort of a good thing. It's the kind of products you neither hate or love. Would occasionally go back. Smells weird for me.
Brittney k.
atlanta, GA
I began using this serum several months ago and have noticed improvement in the tone and texture of my skin. My favorite thing about the serum is the amazing scent. Not sweet or fruity, but clean and crisp. I also love the quick absorbing texture of the product and how light it feels underneath my moisturizer. Would definitely recommend.
Andrea H.
Tulsa, OK
I love using this after too much sun. Helps to relieve the burn and repair the damage it caused to my skin. Definitely shortens the inflammation and helps to prevent peeling. Only complaint is the price tag.
Christine C.
This is one of those products I CAN NOT live without! I have the most sensitive skin and this works wonders for me. Also, I don't sleep much so this helps my skin look refreshed and awake even when i may not feel that way. The price is up there, but it's definitely worth every penny.
Ruthie P.
I liked this product it was really good and it really did meet my expectations and it was effective and worked as I planned and it came in an "okay" packaging and I would probably buy it again if I had money
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
I love this! I reach for it everyday! It makes my skin feel tightened and refreshed. I mentioned this to one of my friends and now they are in love with it as well! GREAT PRODUCT!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.