BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Does this product help with redness?1 Answers
Yenifer V.
Tucson, AZ
This product is just simply amazing my face is the most were i feel is so dry but with this product it keeps my skin suoer hydrated n moisturizing. Just work amazingly on my face will not change this product at all!
Kasey D.
Johnston, IA
This was surprising. In mainly good ways. First of all, I didn’t expect the texture to be so runny. I was expecting something thicker. But I wasn’t mad about it. I only got to use it once because I only had a sample but my skin definitely liked it. I wish I could attest to its long term use but I can’t.
Jordann M.
Seattle
I sometimes suffer from red, irritated skin and this product has been a godsend! After just one week of use, my irritation was non-existent and my skin felt so smooth. This has officially become a standard in my beauty routine and my face thanks me for it.
Tiff G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I got this as a sample and i'm really very impressed with this product. It made my skin sooo smooth and and supple. Since origins is mostly organic, it adds to the quality of this product. I was so satisfied with this product that i ordered the full size.
Elizabeth C.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
This is one of my favorite products by origins. I have red tones to my skin & after using this product with a cotton ball every morning, it greatly reduces any redness or inflammation
Kaitlin H.
Arabi, LA
Origins Skin Relief has literally been such a relief to my face. Within the first few weeks of using it, I have seen a dramatic lessening of redness and irritation. The serum is light, gentle, and works wonders. After looking for and using countless serums, this is the one that's worked the best.
Elly W.
Picked up from my local Ulta to combat some redness and irritation - within 1 week, I noticed a huge difference in my skin. Very calming and my skin just seems to LOVE mushroom. Will be repurchasing again...cannot imagine my skincare regime without it now!
Kristina S.
Atlanta, GA
I really love origins because of their all natural products. With that said, sometimes you don't see immediate results. With this serum I went almost a 3 weeks before I started seeing any spots fading and my skin to be more even. A lot goes a long way
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Amazing product! I use it as a moisturizer for both morning and night. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and leaves my skin with a natural glow all day. Totally worth the splurge in my opinion.
Allyson W.
Georgetown, TX
I love the mega mushroom line everything is so good for sensitive skin and taking care of redness those are my 2 problems I have such sensitive skin and my face is always getting red when I am either hot or just not agreeing with any kind of products
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Kara D.
Ronie k.
Aurora , CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf