BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Blair M.
Orlando, FL
I felt that it didn't do my face any justice. Very disappointing won't buy again. Walmart which was expensive well in my opinion. The value wasn't good in my eyes because it didn't work. Eh I wouldn't say a lot but yes.
Angelica J.
Brunswick, ME
I had been looking for a good quality serum for a while but I could never seem to find one that didn't have a ton of harsh chemicals but still worked on my face. I have very sensitive skin and I get a lot of redness and after a few weeks I saw a big difference. It has also helped with my breakouts.
Kasey D.
Johnston, IA
This was surprising. In mainly good ways. First of all, I didn’t expect the texture to be so runny. I was expecting something thicker. But I wasn’t mad about it. I only got to use it once because I only had a sample but my skin definitely liked it. I wish I could attest to its long term use but I can’t.
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Origins Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins™ Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Advanced Face Serum is super gentle on my sensitive skin. I picked mine up at Belks and it meet my expectations. I recommend you to buy or at least try this product! You will fall in love with it
Jannette M.
After being outside for hours under the hot sun, my skin was red and felt irritated. I used this product after I cleanse my face and it calmed my skin and it felt refreshing. I love it!!!
Jose M.
This product is amazing, it really reduces the appirance of redness right before your eyes, they skin look calm, healthy, and not irritated at all. One of my favorite serums when my skin is acting up and is irritated.
Yenifer V.
Tucson, AZ
This product is just simply amazing my face is the most were i feel is so dry but with this product it keeps my skin suoer hydrated n moisturizing. Just work amazingly on my face will not change this product at all!
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Amazing product! I use it as a moisturizer for both morning and night. Leaves my skin feeling hydrated and leaves my skin with a natural glow all day. Totally worth the splurge in my opinion.
Jordann M.
Seattle
I sometimes suffer from red, irritated skin and this product has been a godsend! After just one week of use, my irritation was non-existent and my skin felt so smooth. This has officially become a standard in my beauty routine and my face thanks me for it.
Tiff G.
Lake hiawatha, NJ
I got this as a sample and i'm really very impressed with this product. It made my skin sooo smooth and and supple. Since origins is mostly organic, it adds to the quality of this product. I was so satisfied with this product that i ordered the full size.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.