BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Brit R.
Palmdale, CA
Just one week of using this regularly and my face seems plumper, more even-toned, and blemishes are rare. The smell is actually pretty nice despite it being called Mega-Mushroom!

I love this stuff and I just might continue using it!
Lexi T.
Nederland, TX
The Origins brand has never ceased to disappoint! After just one use my face instantly felt fresh and clean! After about 1 week of using the serum, my acne had completely vanished! Love this stuff!
Katie P.
Omro, WI
This worked so well with my skin, it left me felling moisturized and replenished. I really enjoyed it and it met me expectations. I would recommend to a friend. I will also be repurchasing. I'm very glad I tried this out.
Lisa R.
I used to think the world of Origins and lately I'm fairly unimpressed. This product didn't seem to do much and left my skin feeling sticky yet dry. This is not a product I would purchase again. This is my first exposure to this line and I won't be trying anymore of it.
Pat K.
Columbia, SC
I wanted to try this Origins serum because I was experiencing redness on my cheeks. After using it a few weeks I have noticed a lessening of the redness, my skin looks smoother and healthier! I also like products that contain "superfoods" as ingredients. Very happy with the results I'm seeing and will purchase this again.
Madeline J.
N Lauderdale, FL
I thought I was going to love this but I really didn't like it. It was suggested to me in an Origins store by one of the sales representatives when I complained about redness. I used it daily for a few weeks and didn't notice any improvement in my skin. It also smells bad.
Liz V.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this product! It makes my skin feel so soft after using the cleanser and it helps to even out the redness in my skin. It's refreshing and has worked wonders for my skin since I've used it. Would definitely recommend for anyone with redness or combination skin.
Stacey B.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this serum, though I found that when applying foundation over top, it would cake up. I think it is best to apply after washing your face in the evening before bed. When you wake, your skin is nice and firm and there is no residue when applying your foundation.
Moisturizers, soft skin, helps fade away expression lines, in not greasy, relax and rest your eyes, is the eye cream with faster results. she looks beautiful and youthful look, the best a economic price. Use it today and you fall in love forver
Tanquarae M.
Lexington, KY
Great product, It was really helpful for the softness of my skin. I really liked the packaging. I would say that I am sort of bias because i love origin and I use all of the products. This skin relief serum was very effective and I would recommend it to others.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.