BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Courtney M.
Fort Worth, TX
REDNESS GONE! That. Is. All. This product is super packed with all of the ingredients necessary to regenerate your skin and it did just that for me. After dealing with years of redness, this is one of the only products that evens out my complexion!
marianna s.
Sterling Hts, MI
This product has done wonders for me. I had a dark spot on my cheeckbone and it has smoothed my complection and toned out my face. It is fairly priced and I bought mine online through their website. They give you many samples so it is worth it. I use this as part of my everyday morning routine
Whitley M.
Hastings, MN
I like this product for the summertime. It's lightweight, helps with sun damage and doesn't feel greasy in hot weather. The packaging was a bit cumbersome and I think the pump wasn't the best way to dispense the product. I would often remove the pump and get the product straight from the bottle.
Penny S.
Liberty Hill, TX
I absolutely love this serum! I have very dry, sensitive skin and have tried so many other serums that proclaim "safe for sensitive skin" but made my face turn red. I was so happy 7 days later and no problems. It left my skin smooth, hydrate and my fine lines much less noticeable. Amazing!
Sarah C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I had been looking for a product to alleviate the redness in my skin. I was hesitant at first--mushroom face serum, really? But this product spreads easily and smells surprisingly good. It is expensive, but in my case I can justify the cost.
Leah E.
Carolina, WV
Like all Origins products, I really enjoyed this serum. It absorbs into your skin quickly without an oily feeling, yet the product sinks in instantly and you can really feel it working instantly. My skin feels great the rest of the night and in the morning I wake up with soft skin. I love it! Will definitely be repurchasing this product.
rachel s.
Cloverdale, CA
This serum (along with the rest if the mushroom line) cleared up my perioral dermatitis and keeps all rosacea symptoms at bay. It might seem expensive to some but it lasts months with twice daily use and skin comfort on your face is priceless. Nice texture.... a little tacky so I always use a moisturizer on top. Can't recommend enough!
Sarah H.
This stuff is potent and works great. Some people say the smell is a little off putting, but this product works on my red spots, often in one treatment. It's very expensive, but you only need a small amount for it to work. Plus the sales lady at Origins indicated that this lasts a long time.
Jessica B.
W Greenwich, RI
This stuff is amazing! Brought my skin back to life, it's helped tremendously with my uneven skin tone and my face has never felt so moisturized and looked to vibrant! Definitely would recommend this to any one no matter your skin concerns!
Lillian D.
I used this product as a night serum and it was great since I have dry skin. I also gave it to my mom to use one night and she saw major results. This is a great product for mature skin as well as dry skin.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.