BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Lizzie C.
Indianapolis, IN
This product has a very natural and fresh smell//feel to it. It applies smoothly to all skin types. Product is pricey yet you get what you pay for. This size bottle lasted me a long time. If you're willing to spend the money, I would suggest purchasing.
Lisa C.
Statesboro, GA
Being a mature woman, I need a little help turning back the clock. With brown spots and uneven skin tone on my face I felt I looked older than my years. I purchased Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum about a year ago and was so thrilled with the results I have continued to come back for more. Although a little pricey, it is worth it!!
Rachael M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Love love love this product because it quickly calms my skin- even after i use another product that makes it either itching or irritated. many people don't like the smell, but it goes away right after it's applied
Courtney M.
Fort Worth, TX
REDNESS GONE! That. Is. All. This product is super packed with all of the ingredients necessary to regenerate your skin and it did just that for me. After dealing with years of redness, this is one of the only products that evens out my complexion!
marianna s.
Sterling Hts, MI
This product has done wonders for me. I had a dark spot on my cheeckbone and it has smoothed my complection and toned out my face. It is fairly priced and I bought mine online through their website. They give you many samples so it is worth it. I use this as part of my everyday morning routine
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
This moisturizing serum is my best friend. I live in Florida and the weather is harsh on my skin 365 days a year. This serum is lightweight and healing. It repairs the skin as it moisturizes it. Simply the best.
Alejandra E.
México
Loving this serum. I have red oily sensitive skin. I've been using this for about a month now and I am really liking it. My skin is changing. I've noticed I get less oily throughout the day so I know my skin is getting the proper hydration now and isn't over producing oil anymore. I still see redness tho but I also don't eat all that healthy so my skin is going to reflect that. This serum is pricey tho.
Deja R.
Houston
I liked this a lot, it had a calming effect on my face. I thought the product was effective somewhat, but it was a little high priced for the outcome. It wasn't harsh on my skin or made my skin worse but it didn't do anything amazing for it either.
Velda L.
This face serum is one of the more pricey ones that I have tried but I have to say, it does the job. It definitely hydrates my skin and reduces the redness on my face. I added this to my skin care routine and it does wonders on my dry, sensitive skin.
Mariel R.
Pflugerville, TX
Love origin products, they smell great and I love that they are made with natural ingredients. The smell fresh and your skin looks so soft and full of light. I love shopping at Origins @ the domain in Austin, TX. I would really recommend this product.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.