BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Madeline L.
The Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Serum is really effective in soothing sensitive skin as part of an anti-inflammatory routine. It's moderately priced for a serum. I love the scent though I'd love if this product had a more immediate soothing, cooling effect.
Heather H.
Elko, GA
This product like many from Origins not only does exactly what it says it will, it goes over and beyond. The scent is incredible like sitting in a relaxing forest near a little creek. The scent alone just makes using this product such an indulgent experience.
Ellen P.
Elmhurst, IL
I sometimes experience redness around my cheeks so I use this during the day, after I wash my face but before my moisturizer. I think more long term use will help with results but I'm not necessarily sold on this, especially for the price. The calming face mask by Origins works much better to reduce redness.
Cristine S.
Hialeah, FL
I have rosacea, and I feel like this helped my skin when my rosacea was a lot more mild. But now that’s it’s gotten worse, I don’t see it improving as much. I still recommend for redness prone skin. And the toner from this line is heaven sent! Use it as an after shave or after wax, you will thank me later! Lol
Rob R.
Sterling Heights, MI
Generally speaking I amamushroom fan, just to be clear I am not making a ufininizom for drugs. I love this product, it is natural and does exactly what it advertises. I bought it initially for my wife as she has gentle skin and many products have her the harsh feel. If you have sensitive skin,look no further mega mushroom skin relief has answered your prayers.
Sammie M.
After putting this into my skin care routine, my skin has become more better . I had hormonal breakouts and also breakouts from the outside that would last really long because of me picking at them and covering them up with so much of my make up. Until this.
Jen R.
Austin, TX
I purchased this when my skin went crazy after I turned 30. My skin was angry and red, and constantly broke out. This serum was super helpful in calming my face down during this time. I really don't love the smell, but luckily it goes away after a bit!
Lizzie C.
Indianapolis, IN
This product has a very natural and fresh smell//feel to it. It applies smoothly to all skin types. Product is pricey yet you get what you pay for. This size bottle lasted me a long time. If you're willing to spend the money, I would suggest purchasing.
This is really good for my skin. I have sensitive skin and break out easily. This does not break me out and it feels really light on my skin. It smells 'earthy' but in a good way. The strong is not too strong and dissipates after a few minutes. I've been using it for 4 months and I really love it!
McKenzie D.
Fullerton, CA
Origins mega mushroom skin relief is sulfate free, helps remove redness of the skin and evens out skin tone leaving your skin soft and glowing. It also helps keep the wrinkles away. I can't wait to get more of this!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.