BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Not gonna lie, this stuff is a bit pricey, but I have to say it worked amazingly when I was using it. It's a bit of an investment and I'm happy I tried it. Very gentle and soothing and a great step to take prior to your moisturizer.
Rae P.
Portland, OR
OMG! The Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Serum is a God send.  I have super dry, super sensitive, grown up, skin and this serum is like a healing balm.  It's light weight but powerful.  It heals my redness, tightens my skin, and and imparts nutrients that keep my skin supple and healthy looking even in my 50's.
Ashley P.
I got a sample of this for free from origins when I bought my shampoo and conditioner from them and it was really nice!! I have a problem with dry skin and it really helped with that. The only negative is the smell isn't amazing
Melba G.
I got this as a Gift and this product is an axing .. alittle expensive for student but the packaging is awesome and feels gentle. Because it's alittle pricey for me for now I will try to not buy it often but once in a blue moon
tonya h.
MABLETON, GA
I love this face serum, it works really good, keeps my face feeling and looking youthful and just radiant, and happy, its not harsh and has never caused any problems for me what so ever, i think its a little pricey, but it is worth it, i think its more because it works.
Valentina N.
I was disapointed by this product. I was hoping it would de-puff my eyes, but it did not. I also did not like the texture of it, it did not seem to be easily absorbed into the skin. I thought it was a waste of money, and I'd rather pay more for something that works.
kiley c.
This product lives up to it's description. I was really hesitant at first when dealing with this, because previous mushroom based products had caused severe dryness. but this was so very soothing and calming, would repurchase with a doubt.
JayDizzy D.
I had been using this serum for a little while now and wow can i tell you how beautiful my skin is looking right now. Clear, soft so soft I can not stop touching it. It's a gentle serum that you will love. Anyone who has not tried just should. Their formula is great!
Maggie B.
I usually don't like putting oils on my face , or no , I actually didn't know where to start in beginning to feel comfortable with them , but this one isn't bad , and whatever you have left over you can just put it on your hair so there's always many benifits about it
Desiree F.
City Industry, CA
Gosh. I'm pretty speechless. This product will do magic for your skin. This is the first serum I've ever used and it did not disappoint. It absorbs so quick, and u will see the difference right away. Love it!!! Will buy it again.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.