BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Does this product help with redness?1 Answers
Harvey W.
State College, PA
Although the term "mushroom" was very unappealing to me, this product was very effective. I saw a dramatic difference in the softness of my skin overnight. However, it is just too expensive for me! Luckily, Origins has a great policy on samples, or else I never would have tried it!
Brianna S.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell is strong, but that doesn't bother me. I guess my biggest qualm is that I don't feel like it's doing much for my skin. And for the price point, that's disappointing. It's a little thick to wear in the morning (doesn't absorb quickly), but I put it on each night. At this point I'm just using it to use it up. I won't buy again.
Kelci C.
Pineville, SC
This product was okay, the scent was okay, it had nice value, good size product, it was a little harsh for my skin but it may be different for others, mine was also very oily and didn't make my skin feel good, no I would not buy it again but it might be good for other skin types.
Nicole M.
Mesa, AZ
I love this for my sensitive skin. I don't use it daily, but I do use it when my skin is irritated. It's soothing, calming, and always does the trick. A little goes a long way. I cannot say what it would do for daily use, as I use something else, but this is perfect for when your skin is at it's worst and needs help recovering.
amanda s.
One of the best parts of my cleaning routine, it really helps my skin. ive recommended to my family members -- mom, grandma, several aunts and my cousin. they love it too. the mushroom is a great additive and feels amazing on my skin
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
I used this product at night time and loved the way the serum feels! Especially after exposure to the sun. The packaging is clean and efficient. The serum does have a different smell to it though. I would still buy it again, because the results were forth it.
Jaz G.
I had received this serum as a gift. I have to say a little goes a long way and you should make sure that your face absorbs and dries before putting anything else on. It truly left my skin very smooth and soft. It's on the pricey side though so it's definitely a splurge item.
VICTORIA A.
I used it to heal the redness on my skin caused by the weather changes. It was worth every penny! It is soothing and calms the tightness on the skin. I can assure you it reduced the redness and the dryness from the first application.
Julia G.
Miami FL
This patent-pending, clinically-proven serum features Dr. Weil's famed mega-mushroom blend now fortified with chaga and pleurotus mushrooms and sea buckthorn. Great for all skin types including sensitive skin, it helps defend against silent skin-agers as never before, calming, soothing, and making skin more resilient. The result: visible aging slowed. Now that’s a relief.
Sarah A.
This product is a must-have in your beauty box if you have dry skin, redness, etc. I have uneven skin tone and redness, but after this serum, my face looks bright and fresh. I would definitely recommend to use about only a pea sized drop when using, as a little goes a long way.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Kara D.
Ronie k.
Aurora , CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf