BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Gaealena B.
Paradise valley
This serum has helped change my skins texture like no other. I am extremely sensitive and dry as well as prone to breakouts so you could definitely say I have problem skin. This serum has helped my sensitivity and smooth out my dry spots. It's super concentrated so a little goes a long way and because of that I don't mind the steep price.
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
I liked using this serum when my skin was going through facial eczema. I was happy to find something that hydrated and soothed my skin. I've now started using a different serum from Origins. I will repurchase when there is a good deal on this.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
I love how Origins Dr. Weil For Orgins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Dace Serum makes my face feels & reduces the redness & dryness of my skin. It also has reduced fine lines & I highly recommend & definitely look forward to purchasing it
Adrianna G.
Columbus, OH
As an all-natural product advocate I was super excited to try this product. The packaging is simple and cute. I found this product to be extremely refreshing. It made me feel as if I had grown new skin and boosted my confidence by 1000%. I'm definitely a fan and will be buying it again!
Brianna S.
Philadelphia, PA
The smell is strong, but that doesn't bother me. I guess my biggest qualm is that I don't feel like it's doing much for my skin. And for the price point, that's disappointing. It's a little thick to wear in the morning (doesn't absorb quickly), but I put it on each night. At this point I'm just using it to use it up. I won't buy again.
Harvey W.
State College, PA
Although the term "mushroom" was very unappealing to me, this product was very effective. I saw a dramatic difference in the softness of my skin overnight. However, it is just too expensive for me! Luckily, Origins has a great policy on samples, or else I never would have tried it!
Kelci C.
Pineville, SC
This product was okay, the scent was okay, it had nice value, good size product, it was a little harsh for my skin but it may be different for others, mine was also very oily and didn't make my skin feel good, no I would not buy it again but it might be good for other skin types.
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
Love this product!  I use this at night, but only 1-2x a week since I use a heavy night moisturizer anyway.  It really helps even out my skin tone and calms down redness.  The packaging is great and the pump is very useful in controlling the product (over a dropper).   It absorbs very quickly!  Highly recommend!
Sarah A.
This product is a must-have in your beauty box if you have dry skin, redness, etc. I have uneven skin tone and redness, but after this serum, my face looks bright and fresh. I would definitely recommend to use about only a pea sized drop when using, as a little goes a long way.
Jaz G.
I had received this serum as a gift. I have to say a little goes a long way and you should make sure that your face absorbs and dries before putting anything else on. It truly left my skin very smooth and soft. It's on the pricey side though so it's definitely a splurge item.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.