BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Jessica L.
Sacramento, CA
I don't understand why this serum is so bad while the lotion of the same series is so good!!

I can bear the weird smell of it as I believe it's herbal.

However, after applying it, my skin tune becomes green! Moreover, I feel very oily and uncomfortable with this on my skin.

The most terrible thing is that after using it, if I wear any foundation, it starts muddy... So terrible. I used one bottle and never bought any more.
Megan H.
Clermont, FL
Made my skin very soft and seemed to brighten my complexion. The smell is honestly off putting. Not the worst thing I have smelt, but definitely something you have to get used to putting on your face. But after using it for a while you come to get used to it.
Samantha C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Origins is my go to skin care brand, the mega mushroom line is one of my favs. I have redness on my cheeks and this combined with the face cream nearly eliminate it. It's hydrating even without a moisturizer on top, a good consistency, smells nice. Price point is high unfortunately, so I use it sparingly.
Harsha K.
Aurora, CO
Good product. I was weirded out by mushroom but it is actually nice. Cleaned my pores and it's just refreshing. I'd say give her a try if you just want a moisturizer to sit under your skin. I never bought this (its my moms) but I believe its quite expensive.
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I love any of the products by this brand but i also love all of the products in this specific mega mushroom line! although this item is a bit on the prcey side you do get a good amount of product. i love this and will continue to buy this and recommend.
Julie M.
Boca raton, FL
i LOVE this serum. I am a huge fan! My skin tone became more even and looked so much healthier after a couple weeks of use! It smells good(although some think its too earthy, i totally didnt mind it). it is worth every cent! I normally have Dry Skin, so this was a huge help for me. I recommend it!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
(aka) Jesus in a bottle. I have incredibly sensitive skin. I have spent countless dollars trying to find cleansers and lotions that are hydrating yet non-irritating. Origins Mega-Mushroom line is a major player in the game. I use the entire line: cleanser, mask, serum and cream. SLAY! ! !
Britt S.
Whittier, CA
This product is amazing for my skin! I use it everyday in my beauty routine. This really helps my skin hydrated and very preventive for anti- aging. The price point is not that bad in comparison to other brands that have skin care and anti aging products.
member-5565f1400
Fayetteville, AR
I have very sensitive skin and I was recommended this product. The pump is very easy to use and I like how you get a lot in a little container. It was very effective and soothing my irritated skin. I couldn't use it every day, but about twice a week is effective enough for me. It is a tad pricey in my opinion, but it does work and will be recommending it to others and probably be purchasing again in the near future.
Jasirah G.
Philadelphia, PA
So I have combination skin, my t-zone tend to be a bit oily and the perimeter of my face tends to be dry. I have acne and sensitive skin also so I wouldn't recommend this if you have similar skin to mine. If you're skin is pretty normal buy it. I say that because honestly it didn't do anything for me, it broke me out and made me a little oily than normal and used this for about a month and nothing happened
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.