BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Stacey B.
Denver, NC
I tried this as an alternative to another 'mushroom' serum I used as a sample from another brand and I was very pleased. It lasts forever, my face was so smooth and the packaging helped preserve the product for me. I am a first time user of this brand's mega mushroom, but will def use it again!
Kayleigh F.
Athens, GA
I applied this serum with my moisturizer before I went to bed and when I woke up my skin looked amazing and radiant! It is very gentle and soothing for redness. I was definitely pleased with the way it worked and it exceeded my expectations. The only thing that needs improvement is the smell.
Jade B.
Odum, GA
I recently purchased this on a whim during a shopping trip to my local Sephora store. I love primers and masks. This one is very gentle and left my skin feeling hydrated. I do feel that it did a good job prepping my skin for my masks and will repurchase when I run out. Overall very impressed!
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
I have sensitive skin and I bought this product to help hydrate and sooth my redness. This product worked so well! After a few days of consistent use, I noticed my skin was smoother, my redness was decreased and my skin overall felt so much more hydrated and moisturized. I give this a "4" because the smell is very earthy and does take some getting used to. Other than that, I highly recommend this product for those who need help with their redness or that have sensitive skin.
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
I use many face serum this I choose this because I try using this product and it work ok I like it compare to other brand it ok and it not so expensive so when I use this to put it on my face it work ok I gently put it on and then rinse it and it has that lather feel once you rinse it off.
Aprel M.
Excellent serum for sensitive skin. I have rosacea & use this product nightly under my moisturizer. Calms & soothes stressed or irritated skin. I highly recommend this product.
Aileen H.
It was alright. I really didn't see any difference on my skin. I have a very sensitive but oily combination skin and I'm Asian. I feel like it takes a little while for it to seep in my skin.
I'm not sure if I'm repurchasing it again. I will probably only use if someone gives it to me as a gift.
Vanessa P.
Hidalgo, Tx
I have combination oily/dry sensitive skin and prone to break out. I love this product, I use all of the mega mushroom products and It is the only thing that will touch my face. The smell is a little funky at first but you get used to it and eventually love it.
Kelly K.
Great face serum for sensitive skin. I really believe in Dr. Weil's insight on inflammation and his product line at Origins is amazing. The price is a bit much, but this product really works.

Smooth soft skin, without the irritating response--I'll take that! The smell isn't awesome, but it's natural and earthy. I may buy it again.
Aki D.
Rancho Santa Margarita , California
Omg can't rave enough about this amazing product introduced to human lives!!!!! I love it. Excellent for sensitive skin!! Great packaging comes with a pump!! Work slow but lasts longs highly recommended!! I feel it's lil runny but may be that's just how it's made!! Live it.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.