BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Amber M.
FPO, AP
I suffer from acne prone skin (that I unfortunately pick at) and that usually leaves my skin aching due to the redness and inflammation after bothering them. I decided to try this out after hearing a few things about it from friends and I was pretty impressed with it. My skin definitely felt hydrated and inflammation wasn't as bad. I think it's somewhat pricey but you get what you pay for and when it comes to your skin I think you can never pay too much, well unless you're broke.
Alejandro S.
Huron, CA
This serum is nice and light. Unlike others, it doesn't create that silky feel, but rather absorbs quickly and treats redness just as fast. After using it for multiple weeks (along with the rest of the line), I have noticed a dramatic decrease in facial redness and am so pleased. I am sold on this product and this entire line!
Sandy L.
I have really sensitive skin aka. Atopic dermatitis in patches so I could feel it sting a bit. It's okay, but it's not for my skin type. You can see that the skin around my eyes and the side of my nose are a bit dry and red. This is my skin normally but it became redder when I used this product. It died down a bit and stopped stinging after about 5 mins. I gave it to a friend who recommended it she has normal skin.
Krystal H.
maryland
Four stars because it was kind of harsh on my face but after a couple of usage by skin began to relax and I could feel and see real results. I got it as a free sample from the brand store origins. I didn't buy the full size but when ever I buy x amount of items from origins I always choose this product as a free gift
Lauren A.
Corvallis, OR
I have used origins products for about a year, and I tried this product first about 6 months ago. My skin a not oily and not super dry, but can get dry, especially around the nostrils and under the eyes. I also was getting occasional weird red rashes under my eyes, and nothing seemed to help, they just went away eventually. But with this product, I don't see that anymore.
I am used to natural products and am an herbalist, so "earthy" smells don't bother me, but if you are SUPER sensitive-- it's worth it anyway. :)
Megan B.
Tampa, FL
I've always been super weird on purchasing serums because I never really thought they did anything. I finally caved because I love skincare and everyone always recommends using a serum... I decided on origins because they're usually my go-to and I wasn't let down this has me waking up in the morning feeling firm and refreshed I love using it in my nighttime skincare routine
Melissa B.
This product truly is magic. You only need a small amount and you will get a lot of uses out of the expensive bottle but it's worth it! This is very gentle and with continuous use you will see a difference. I saw improvement in about 2 weeks. I really noticed a difference around my eyes and recommend this to everyone! Remember to ask for your free samples when you buy this!
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
I love this serum! I have very sensitive skin and break out easily. However, with this serum, my face took on to it. After a week of using it, I felt and saw a noticeable difference. Where I had flakes, I now had smooth skin. I am really hoping that this will be the "magic potion" that I have been searching for. 😉
Stephanie C.
Asheville, NC
Oh how I love this product. I suffer from occasional adult acne breakouts (when I have not used this product or anything else in the same line for a while). When flare ups are really bad, I always find myself turning back to this product which relieves my skin without further issues. I don't stay "on top" of this regimen because of the cost. But if you can afford it, buy it! Also, I love the smell. I think it's very "earthy".
Stacey B.
Denver, NC
I tried this as an alternative to another 'mushroom' serum I used as a sample from another brand and I was very pleased. It lasts forever, my face was so smooth and the packaging helped preserve the product for me. I am a first time user of this brand's mega mushroom, but will def use it again!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.