BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Does this product help with redness?1 Answers
Sarah S.
Houston
I was skeptical when I was introduced to this serum. I wasn't even 30 yet, so why would I possibly need an anti agin serum?

As I was listening to my Origins consultant tell me about the other benefits, I finally gave it a shot.

Within 2 weeks my skin tone was more even.
Another week it seemed more firm.
4 weeks later my mom even said my skin looked more radiant.

I LOVED this serum....and then I heard that it was be discontinued :(
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I have sampled almost everything in the Origins line that is under the Plantscriptions name and I love this serum because it is so light, it is in texture like a running thin lotion, it is very thin and absorbs very easily and leaves your skin incredibly soft. I don't think that I am old enough to need a very rich or heavy cream, ( I am 39 now. ), and this is perfect for me. I think as long as your skin feels comfortable you are pretty close to finding products good for you. These are my opinions and my opinions only.
Amanda C.
Irving , TX
I enjoyed this serum, only thing as with most serums, I've found that it's great to put it on a night while your still renews itself. I read some people have mixed this with sunscreen under this makeup but since I'm 26- I'm using this as a preventative measure. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to prevent, since I cant speak too much for more mature skin.
Taylor W.
Carlisle, PA
I received a sample size of this product, and used it a few evening on clean skin after my shower. It smelled a little funky - maybe that's the mushroom in it, maybe it's my imagination. I love the green packaging, although mine was just in a squeeze tube. I liked the product okay, but I can't say I noticed any definitive difference in my skin after use.
Mercade A.
Lynwood,WA
I really enjoyed the smell of this product. It was not over powering . It was a little pricey however if you buy origin products , you should know they run on the pricey side . I do not feel like for the money you should get it. Just because it left a slight residue on my face and there are other products that are cheaper and you get more for your money.
Yarisel D.
Hialeah, FL
It is a good serum I think it does what it calms but I do believe that the smell is the only thing throwing me off it is not storm or anything I just prefer ordorless
Heather D.
Jacksonville, FL
I decided to try this product because I love Dr. Andrew Weil and I know Origins products are high quality. I try to eat a variety of mushrooms for their many health benefits, so it's cool that they work externally as well. This serum calms and soothes my highly sensitive and sometimes irritated skin and there's no earthy mushroom scent, thankfully. As an added benefit, I practice Dr. Weil's 4-7-8 breathing technique every time I use this product! I think that helps. :)
Who knew mushrooms had such power? As a vegetable I love to eat them sautéed with onions and garlic but I had no idea how fantastic these little gems would be in a serum from my skin. Origins mega mushroom skin Relief in advance Face serum is absolutely amazing and keeps my skin hydrated like no other cream I've ever used. I thought eating mushrooms Was good but applying origins Mega mushroom serum To my skin was absolutely life-changing. I recommend this serum to anyone who has extremely dry skin like myself. You will absolutely love it!
Ally C.
W Lafayette, IN
Such a great product for sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate excema at all and in fact it seemed to help mine. I would recommend this product to anybody with very sensitive skin who likes natural products that work super well! The price point is a little high but the effectivity makes it worth it. The naturally occurring scent is great too
Mia J.
Providence, RI
I have been use this product for two weeks.First thing I want to say,is scent.The scent of the serum small like Chinese medicine.Some people may not use to this kind of flavor,but it means the product very nature,it is the reason why I choose Origins this brand,and I could really smell the flavor of Mega-Mushroom in this serum.
After use this serum, my skin is so smooth,moisture and dewy.
So if you like the nature product,don't care about scent,and looking for a good face serum,Origins Mega-Mushroom face serum we'll be a good choose.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora , CO
Kara D.
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf

Sephora