BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Amanda Å.
I loved using this entire line. My face tone evened out a bit and the redness that I so easily got from blemishes died down as well. Each product is fairly pricey but they do last quite a while And if you are curious but not totally decided they normally come out with travel sized kits around the holidays/ that is how I first tried this series before I bought the full sizes.
Anna S.
Healdton, OK
This product is an every day essential for me. For someone who has very sensitive skin and lots of redness this is an absolute must for me!!! I also have very oily skin and it doesn't make my face greasy by any means. For me, it took a lot of trial and error to find a serum that would work well with my oily skin. I believe it would be great for any skin type because it is not in anyway drying either. The only thing I didn't like was that it has a weird smell, but hey it's made from mushrooms so it's supposed to smell that way!! Its also wonderful that it's all naturally made.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
It took me a while to want to try this product. I wanted to try the product but I was a little put off by it. However, I actually really liked it. After about two weeks, I could really tell the difference in the moisture in my face. I used it night and my face was brighter and less dry, everyday. I also feel as though my makeup went on really smooth. I can't attest to the anti-aging, but we shall see!
Jessica W.
New Bedford, MA
I like the Dr. Weil line at Origins and sometimes I'll go and try something new to see if it fits into my skincare regime. My skin is really sensitive and doesn't take well to new products. Anything I've used from the Dr. Weil line--especially the mushroom products--I've found to really brighten my skin and make it smoother. After looking up the ingredients online, they are ingredients I trust and believe to be helpful to my skin.

I can't give it the full 5 stars because of the price. I can't really afford to use the whole line of products on my face daily, so once in a while I'll get the serum or lotion ad a treat.
Stephanie D.
Mission, TX
awesome for Dryness and Redness!
Love this stuff for my dry patches and rosacea! My skins been really dry and red and irritated due to my acne medication and this stuff really reduces it! It stings and won't really seem to do much of anything the first couple of uses but after that it works great! The smell is not the best, but it's a lot better than most people make it out to be on here.
Jessica C.
I was very curious about this product after seeing all of the beauty guru's talk about this product. After using it a few times I saw no improvements in the quality of the mask other than it helped make application smoothr. Now, I find myself not wanting to use this product. I really want to get my money back but I bought this a while back so oh well. I wouldn't repurchase this in all honesty.
Charlotte B.
Glen Burnie, MD
This Serum is great for sensitive skin and also helps with redness. It really moisturized my skin on my face and on my body. You have to shake it before you use it because it is made of natural ingredients that do settle. The serum is very lightweight and so can be used before putting on makeup! I really do love this product and it has no outward smell. Best serum ever!!
Sarah S.
Houston
I was skeptical when I was introduced to this serum. I wasn't even 30 yet, so why would I possibly need an anti agin serum?

As I was listening to my Origins consultant tell me about the other benefits, I finally gave it a shot.

Within 2 weeks my skin tone was more even.
Another week it seemed more firm.
4 weeks later my mom even said my skin looked more radiant.

I LOVED this serum....and then I heard that it was be discontinued :(
Molly F.
CHICAGO
This serum smells amazing and made my skin feel super soft when I woke up. I bought it mainly to help reduce redness in my face, and I was hoping for an overall calming reaction. Sadly the product didn't deliver on reducing my redness and occasional puffiness. I rated it three stars because of the delightful scent and moisturizing properties but I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive skin hoping for complexion correction.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I have sampled almost everything in the Origins line that is under the Plantscriptions name and I love this serum because it is so light, it is in texture like a running thin lotion, it is very thin and absorbs very easily and leaves your skin incredibly soft. I don't think that I am old enough to need a very rich or heavy cream, ( I am 39 now. ), and this is perfect for me. I think as long as your skin feels comfortable you are pretty close to finding products good for you. These are my opinions and my opinions only.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.