BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Desi D.
La Verne, CA
Love this serum, it does smell a little off, but it definitely hydrates and smooths my skin. I can hoe salty say it did help with smoothing out my tiny wrinkles as well
Cassandra D.
Salt Lake City, UT
So I just recently began using face serums because I moved to a city with dry air and need extra moisture. That said, I am pretty impressed with this product. It definitely made my face feel more hydrated and increased the dewy look of my skin. I'd buy it again.
Sunev A.
Woodbridge, VA
Very hydrating and doesn’t feel oily on my face. I use it daily and put it on before I leave the house since it’s winter and my face feels much dryer than usual m, and when I go to sleep.
Olena S.
This is great for my acne prone very sensitive combination skin. I don't even know why I bother searching other toners because every time I try something else, my skin break out. Then every time I come back to this one, it perfectly reduces redness, soothes and hydrates my skin without any irritation or break out. And I love that Origins use natural ingredients and no harsh chemicals. I finish about one bottle per month, use it am and pm after cleansing before moisturizer with a cotton pad. I can tell the difference on my skin when I skip this step because I run out of it quickly.
Cindy H.
Norwalk, CA
I've been suffering some redness around my nose and on my chin area, not really sure of the cause. It has been very frustrating and I finally decided to look for a product to help. I went to a makeup counter at Macy's and they were not able to help me as they did not have any products for this particular issue. However, the sales girl suggested this product and boy am I glad that she did. I went to the Origins counter and requested a sample of this serum. I've now been using the product for a few weeks but noticed a big difference after just a few days. I use it morning and day under my moisturizer. Such a great find!
Esmeralda G.
Love how it smells. Makes my face feel good nice and smooth the product is not harsh love how it relaxes my face. Also makes my skin appear more smooth and relaxed
Susie G.
Ontario, CA
This serum is pretty amazing. Just using a small amount goes a long way. This product helps with the redness my skin goes through after an exfoliating or a wash.
Chloe T.
Victoria, TX
Before I started using this product, I had suffered from facial redness and texture. I was very interested in this product because of the all natural ingredients, so with my sensitive skin, this was a huge plus. After about a week and a half, my skin has totally shifted away from the redness and texture. My skin glowed and was so incredibly smooth. No other product has calmed the redness like that before. It feels amazing on skin, the results are beautiful and my makeup application is flawless.
Hannah P.
This product left my face feeling wonderfully smooth and it left it evenly tones. There weren't red spots, and I got exactly what I expected from this product! Worth the cost.
starring s.
This was an absolutely amazing product. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good product that works wonders for your face.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.