BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Tara S.
Marietta , GA
This is an amazing product for those with dry skin. The packaging is wonderful, very nice and luxurious feel. This is obviously a luxury brand, but I feel the price is more than fair for the high-quality ingredients involved. Recommended for all ages, as everyone can use a little pick me up on their eyes.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Feels so. Ice and moisturizing on the skin. Leaves skin soft. Gets deep into the skin. Perfect for before putting in foundation. Canceled out all
Irritation and redness.
Haley-Marie F.
Florissant
Me and my fiance have been using this products for years, we both have very sensitive skin, and it helps break through the dry patches so easily and doesn't leave our skin irritated or red.
Kelsey H.
Indianapolis
Every ginger needs this! Use it for just a week to start seeing that constant redness subdued. It’s pricy for a bottle but you need so little to make an impact. Smells good, feels good, and I would highly recommend!
Ana F.
Glencoe, IL
I bought this on sale and I didn't think it was going to be great. Oh, was I wrong! It's wonderful and it leaves my skin super soft. It does have a strong smell but it doesn't bother me.
Elizabeth D.
Kermit, WV
I liked the serum a lot. although it may seem pricey to some it's worth every penny to me. It's a very gentle serum as I use it before I moisturize during my morning routine. I would deff buy this product again!
Andrea C.
Oceanside, CA
Helps calm down irritated, itchy skin! I love the smell! Easy to find at Macy's, Sephora, and online. I wanted to try something different, and this did not upset my already angry skin.
Ko B.
Martinez
I️ have dry/sensitive skin and most things from this line are either a hit or miss for me. This is probably one of my favorite things from this line. It works amazingly, I️ highly recommend.
Ava G.
plymouth
Fell in love with this product it was amazing it went above and beyond my expectations. And it had just the right price for its value. I purchased it t at my local macey store and I would definitely buy it again!
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.