BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
J. Beatrice L.
My ex boyfriend loved the mega-mushroom line. It worked wonders on his skin (he works outdoors). I recommend this for men bc the scent is more masculine than typical skincare products.
Jennifer P.
Origins Dr. Weil For Origins(TM) Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum is life changing. I love the whole Mega-Mushroom line it's gentle yet very hydrating which is perfect for my extremely dry skin. I really love that the Origins brand is vegan.
Maria T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dr. Weil rescued my skin after a bout with a recurring dermatological allergy. I had to find a non-offensive product AND maintain my complexion. A department store consultant recommended Dr. Weil. Although it is pricey, it delivers and is now part of my daily regimen.
Janelle D.
Orangevale, CA
This product is magic! All skin types can use this! I've seen best results on people who deal with redness. Very effective almost immediately after application will you see your redness disappear. Love this stuff!
Lisa P.
This is such a hydrating serum. I love the bottle with the pump - it dispenses the perfect amount. My only dislike of this product is the smell. It’s very earthy because of the mushrooms but overall worth the hype.
Mia N.
Oakland , CA
I used this entire serum up, and while I thought it was cooling on the skin and smelled amazing, I didn't really see any noticeable results. I probably wouldn't re-purchase it, but I don't regret having bought it!
Monica S.
Dayton
You got a winner Origins!! I cannot say enough great things about this product. I've never used a serum before and from the second I put this on my skin I loved it! It smoothed out my texture, shrunk my pores, and gave me such a soft flawless glow.
Arasely L.
Brentwood, NY
I love this stuff and gosh does it help. I've used this for a few months and my face loves it and I do to. The packaging is really good and it works wonders. I am definitely not disappointed, so many people were raving about it and now i know why.
Autumn N.
I put this on my dry, irritated, sun burnt skin and the next morning all discomfort was gone! I could not recommend this product more for anyone with sensitive or sensitized skin. Super effective and gentle!
Marvella O.
This product is pretty expensive but at the end it is worth every dime. When I payed a visit to Sephora this nice worker recommended for me because she said it is good for my face and now I would totally recommend to my friends and family.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.