BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Deena S.
I love origins!! I use almost all their products. It's light, not greasy, and doesn't clog your pores like most serums I've used. The price is great for what it does to my face and I would love to try more of their products
Erica S.
Florissant, MO
Love this serum!!!! I have very sensitive skin on my chest that seems to be constantly red. However, I've been using this serum for several months, and I can see a huge reduction in redness and irritation. Highly recommend.
Joanna S.
I really am impressed with the effectiveness of this face serum.  I have sensitive skin and it really calms my skin down and I have noticed a measurable improvement in the texture, clarity and overall appearance of my skin!
Vira M.
Denver, CO
Used this till the very last drop. This stuff is amazing! My face literally just drank it up! Reduced my sometime red spots from dryness and just gave my fave a glow.
Marsha l.
Brookline, MA
I chose this product because of how different it sounded. I wanted something with natural benefits and I thought the mushroom spin on this product was interesting. It is one of my most used products. You don't need to use a lot of it so it will last forever.
Daisy L.
I adore this product! My skin is super dry and super sensitive and so far this is one of the only serums I have ever used that doesn't make my skin red and irritated. It also doesn't have harsh chemicals and leaves the skin super glowy which I don't mind.
Brittany D.
Bellflower, CA
I enjoyed using the serum every night before bed, but I didn't like using it during the day. I felt like it caused my makeup to break up during the day. I enjoyed the smell, and it seemed to make a difference in my skin.
Naomi D.
This works wonders after the dryness from masking, especially the Clear Improvement from the same line. It is definitely soothing on the skin, but I can't help but feel like it's not truly great for my skin because of the fragrance..
Harvey W.
State College, PA
It left my skin feeling revitalized and hydrated but without any grease or leftover product. I have sensitive skin and found it to be very gentle and balancing yet effective. Of course, this brand is on the higher end on price, so it isn't my go to serum.
J. Beatrice L.
My ex boyfriend loved the mega-mushroom line. It worked wonders on his skin (he works outdoors). I recommend this for men bc the scent is more masculine than typical skincare products.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.