BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Does this product help with redness?1 Answers
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Eye Serum I bought this at the origins store in the mall. I thought it was a bit high in price but found it effective. I haven't bought it again because of price but loved the product.
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Origins has got to be one of my favorite skin lines. I'm a sucker for any skin care products that have an mushroom ingredients or claims in it bc mushrooms are so great for your skin. I love this serum and it makes me feel very adult lol
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
I first received this as a sample with other products I ordered for Origins. I didn’t realize how much I would LOVE it. I own a couple different serums from Origins and this is probably my favorite- even though I really do love them all.
Luisa M.
Hialeah, FL
I have an oily skin, acne it's part of it, and I must say it hurts sometimes, after I'm using this products ihave seen an improvement in my acne breakouts, meaning that the swalloness is not there anymore, so no pain, this product does not dry my skin or add extra oil to it. I will recommend it uses. Plus it smells great #contest
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
I have super sensitive skin that is usually quite red and it's hard to find a lightweight serum that does it's job without irritating my skin but this one does. I got this as part of the whole Mega Mushroom kit from Origins at Macy's and i love it (and everything else in the kit).
Erica D.
Pleasanton , CA
This product is awesome! I have pretty sensitive skin and it can get inflamed often, this product does not cause me any irritation and actually helps calm down my skin.  I look forward to seeing more results with this product.
Stephanie K.
San Diego, CA
I have sensitive skin and have always had a lot of redness to deal with and camouflage with makeup. These Mega- Mushroom products from Origins are amazing at reducing redness and making my skin feel so soothed! Absolutely recommend!!!
Chavely  C.
Hazleton , PA
A truly wonderful product that really comes through on promises. It's soothes irritated skin, has a love LIGHT herbal scent which disappears and it leaves pores clean, clear and blemish free after the first few weeks of use. I am SO pleased with the whole line from Dr. Weil.
Hailee W.
Beaumont, TX
This stuff is the best! Not only does it smell WONDERFUL, it works! MY husband has psoriasis on his t-zone and this was a miracle worker for him! Beautifully packaged and has a nice smell that is pleasing to a male and female nose.
Kassidy D.
This serum is a blessing to my skin. it is. dry lightweight but packs a punch. it is a bit pricy, but lasts a long time. I have purchased this over three times. I love it. The only complaint i have is it leaves my skin a bit greasy. other than this, it is a great product.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Kara D.
Ronie k.
Aurora , CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf

Sephora