BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Does this product help with redness?1 Answers
Gabriela S.
Usado no vapor para fora da pele... claro máscara não completamente remover pontos pretos: demorou um pouco para abrir os poros
Zeeba S.
Great for people who want to minimize redness on their face. Very light and fast absorbing, you can see the results right away.
Lindsay T.
Spruce Grove , AB
I am completely in love with this whole line. I have a decent amount of redness to my skin and this helps relieve it so much!
Sabrina C.
Vancouver
I use the entire mega mushroom line and it is phenomenal. My skin is so soft and I have no redness. Bought at sephora.
Valerie K.
Very nice and gental , absorbed right into my skin doesn't smell . Big enough bottle lasted for a while easy to use and apply
Sarahlee G.
Tors cove, NL
I used this after my toner about once a week. It's amazing. I don't break out, it's light weight and makes your face so nice.
Anita C.
Great for roseasea!
Light, you don't feel like you are wearing it.
Effective. Easy to use.
Long lasting

Good value
Must buy.
Lynne S.
Great product! Didn't really care for the smel! I would recommend this if you are a person who doesn't care about fragrance.
Roni D.
dartmouth
I am a big fan of the origins brand from their serums to their face masks i never leave sephora without an origins product
JOANNA V.
OIE MENINAS E MENINOS ESSE PRODUTO MUITO BOM GARANTO ELE HIDRATAR MUITO. MUITO BOM GAROTAS MUITO MESMO. TESTEI ELE E ADOREI
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora , CO
Kara D.
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf

Sephora