BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Paula L.
Es un poco caro pero creanme merece la pena noto la parte del dedo de las uñas mucho más hidratada y las uñas más bonitas
Luisa J.

I love serving me for everything although I like it and it serves me for everything everything I hope you like my comment
Leila B.
Well hi guys and today i'm going to talk about this cute little thing so i really like the oil it's so bio and it's good
Amy V.
This is an amazing serum. Gotta be one of the best serum i have ever used in my whole life. So moisturizing and creamy.
Nancy
I spouse it is a great product but I personally don’t need it yet so it is just meh and not currently popping out to me
Taran L.
Brampton, ON
Got this from Sephora for a friend who was asking for it! Great gift for guys (or girls) who are into skin/health care
Tajinder M.
My absolute favorite and go to face serum! Leaves my skin feeling plump and smooth
Many compliments on my skin texture
Jaqueline S.
Ipojuca
Muuitooo Bom Sou Louca Pra Ganhar Kkk Eu Amei Esse Produto Ele É Muito Food**** Muito Bom Maravilhoso Ss A Concelho !!
Cristal A.
Santiago de los caballeros
I love it because is very good and very easy to use
The product is professional and no have difficult to application
Michelle Y.
toronto
Got a sample and it works decently but didn’t have too much of a change , but I would definitely want to try it again
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.