BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Kelsea L.
Purcellville, VA
I have sensitive and reactive skin and this serum calms my skin. It is super gentle and doesn’t leave skin feeling irritated. It’s very lightweight and incredibly effective! I hope anyone thinking about trying this does because it is so worth it!!!
Sanjana J.
Lucas
It's not bad, but I didn't notice much difference in the appearance of my skin after using it for several months. However, I wear sunscreen every day so my skin was not very damaged in the first place. I don't think I will be buying this again.
Araceli V.
I love this one so much. It worked wonders for me. It was really nice and the bottle itself is super cute. I love the color of the bottle. I was really impressed. Not sure if I would purchase it anytime soon though. I WILL repurchase it later on.
Sabrina S.
Palm Coast, FL
I can feel great to speak highly of this product. Having rosacea for most of my life and finally finding this product makes me feel so much better. It soothes your face and and calms the reddness right down, when other products have not worked
Martin S.
Chelsea, AL
I received a sample of this with my recent purchase at origins and I really love it! It does have an earthy smell which I love personally, but I know not everyone would. I love how this feels on my face! I’m planning to buy it when my sample runs out!
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Plantidote Mega-Mushroom Eye Serum I bought this at the origins store in the mall. I thought it was a bit high in price but found it effective. I haven't bought it again because of price but loved the product.
Erica D.
Pleasanton , CA
This product is awesome! I have pretty sensitive skin and it can get inflamed often, this product does not cause me any irritation and actually helps calm down my skin.  I look forward to seeing more results with this product.
Luisa M.
Hialeah, FL
I have an oily skin, acne it's part of it, and I must say it hurts sometimes, after I'm using this products ihave seen an improvement in my acne breakouts, meaning that the swalloness is not there anymore, so no pain, this product does not dry my skin or add extra oil to it. I will recommend it uses. Plus it smells great #contest
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
I have super sensitive skin that is usually quite red and it's hard to find a lightweight serum that does it's job without irritating my skin but this one does. I got this as part of the whole Mega Mushroom kit from Origins at Macy's and i love it (and everything else in the kit).
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Origins has got to be one of my favorite skin lines. I'm a sucker for any skin care products that have an mushroom ingredients or claims in it bc mushrooms are so great for your skin. I love this serum and it makes me feel very adult lol
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.