BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
Sariane H.
Caiana zona rual Bananal- rua antonio tavares gonçalves 120
Eu achei que poderia ser melhor, mais eu goste bastante, no inicio nao gostei muito nao mas aparti do uso passei a ver que era muito bom!
Renata K.
100% of a magic in the bottle! Smell is amazing. My skin is soft and refresh. Is not leaving a well oily feeling on skin.
Just amazing!
Madison M.
Beamsville
A pretty wonderful serum! Restored and evened my skin tone. Packaging is pretty neat, a veryyy gentle product on the skin. Good value!!
Mariah M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! This has saved my face so many times! I put it on before I do my make up, and it changes everything
Becca N.
Brandon, MB
It was nice but kind of sticky on your skin when you first apply it. It didn't really feel like it did much to improve my oily t-zone
Pooja S.
This serum is so hydrating and will leave your skin super soft. I love the feel it not too greasy but moisturizing and fresh feeling.
nour a.
Al-Riyadh
verry good i wont to use them all the time and i’ll buy it with out thinkikg
it is my favorit product
my skin was very pure and clear
Uinji S.
Really Fresh can I feel my face really fresh and soft with this product is really good to everyone and have good ingredients in there
Natasha C.
This magical serum immediately hydrates and leaves my skin feeling so soft. Smells great and is worth every expensive dollar! lol.
Caitlin B.
Vancouver, BC
Feels very nice on the skin and the ingredients are great, i will continue using this but have not formulated an opinion on it yet.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.