BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
ivana l.
Este es un suero de súper poderoso y realmente ayudó con la absorción de mi crema hidratante. Esto hizo que mi maquillaje dure más tiempo porque tenía la piel mejor prepped
Sally E.
Hamilton
Omgness, feels soo good on the skin, I gave it 4 stars because it doesn't smell that great, but it does the job so i love it!!! the packaging is very cute and covenant .
Prasanthi S.
This product was a little pricey and was not worth the money. It has a weird smell and was not that effective however their lotion is great! Worst of all it made me break out since it was so harsh!! :(

I would not recommend
Belinda S.
lo eh utilizado muy poco pero me parece espectacular me encanto muchísimo el producto, realmente me encanto muy pocos productos de esta calidad hay, lo utilizo yo y mi maña y emos quedado fascinadas con el producto.
Charlene A.
Dubai
Love this product, so soft, feels natural and gives a calm effect on my skin. I used the full skin care Dr. Weil series back in Sweden. I'm so glad to see these products come to UAE. Definitely recommended.
Lauren M.
England
I love origins! And this product is one of my favorites! The smell is slightly unusual but leaves your skin soft and supple and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Aby L.
mexico
Oo i Like produt que más puedo decir se ve facinante espero poder probarlo ya que como he dicho me encanta probar cosas nuevas y más en este tipo así como de maquillaje
megan s.
This serum does a brilliant job,at removing redness and just gives my skin a nice glow. I use it every night...Of course it does not smell like roses, it`s mushrooms!,but the smell is really not that bad.
This serum is slightly oily for my combination oily/dry skin. Hence, I tend to use this at night rather than day-time. It has helped reduce the redness on my face especially on the drier side of the skin.
member-c44f47545
Tibás, San josé
pretty good product. My skin is clearing up better now
I recommend this product 100% for all the girls than wants a true change in there faces in a short time to use this product. Un maravilloso producto
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Ronie k.
Aurora, CO
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.