BY ORIGINS

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT'S FORMULATED TO DO
Rapidly restores visible resilience & leaves skin comfortably calm.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW

• Do the mushrooms cause a smell, and is the product tinted...1 Answers
  • Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I wa...2 Answers
  • Has anyone had a good experience with this product?1 Answers
iris h.
SMells a little funky for my liking so I gave it to my mum and she loves the product. I don't need any heavy duty products for my face but thought it looked like an interesting product so I thought I'd buy it but i probably wouldn't repurhcase but my mum might
Jenny Y.
London, ON
To be honest, I did not see any changes to my face after using the serum. For the price the quality was definitely not there. It smells kinda funny and looks not the most appealing either. I wouldn't mind it if it actually improved my skin, however it just broke me out. I wouldn't recommend it!
Crystal N.
I really enjoyed this serum. I have been a big fan of Dr.Weil for a long time so i was excited to see his line with Origins. I found the formula to be a good price for the ingredients however it was a little thin for a serum. I only used this for a couple of days but did like the results I saw. I would purchase a larger size to try again.
Sandra H.
Oxford
Although this has an unusual scent, this serum does wonders for my skin and I can honestly say that it is worth the price! The packaging is also so beautiful and it looks stunning on my bathroom shelf, I would definitely repurchase this!
Cindy S.
Hamilton, ON
I loved how this product felt on my skin! It made my face feel smooth, and reduced the fine lines that were starting around my eyes. I love that it's organic and natural, and there are no harsh irritants or chemicals. 5 stars!
Milagros C.

Wonderful! Is the correct word to describe this beautiful product that I come to my life thanks to this product my life changed a lot my skin is soft and shiny leaving behind my shame to see my face the truth I feel happy because I feel beautiful I feel the most I love them all, I recommend it if you change my life too!
Katie-Marie A.
Smawthorne Lane, castleford
A relief on the skin! Literally as it says on the bottle. The packaging isn't very inviting but this gentle serum is great for soft skin available at most beauty shops. The only room for improvement I can think of is tha bottle :)
Lauren G.
This product makes my skin look fresher in the morning but at the same time it made my skin soft. To be honest I expected a lot more from this, I don't know why. This product is pricey for my budget.
khairunnazirah A.
Bedong, kedah
Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Advanced Face Serum is so good. i use to have a lot of scars in my face and it gone in less than month. its so gentle and have a good smell. its so effective because you can see the improvement of healing.
Amie M.
Ardrossan, North ayrshire
This product is a life saver. it feels so amazing and luxurious on the skin and you can really feel it soaking into the skin. it is on the pricey side but so worth it, I can guarantee you wont be disappointed! I have noticed such a difference in my skin since using this product - a major staple in my skincare.
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
Summer B.
How does this serum work? What is it used for? Is it super oily?
Andrew T.
Wilton, CT
Is it nice?? I seen my barber use it I don't know if I want it myaelf
Kara D.